- Our firm works with individuals, families, corporate and non-profit retirement plans, as well as foundations. We are charged with not just constructing an optimal investment portfolio at Bridgewealth Advisory Group LLC, but to provide a comprehensive plan that integrates the many aspects of financial planning.
- Working close with our client’s other advisors, including CPA’s and attorneys, allows us to construct an appropriate financial plan we feel creates better outcomes.
- We pride ourselves on our commitment to personal service, and value the relationships we have built over the years. Our goal is to continually educate our clients about the impact and implications of both our recommendations and decisions they make.
- We constantly research and advance our capabilities with professional affiliations, academic journals, and professional conferences.
- Clients come to us for various reasons and we strive to provide a high level advisory experience that is pro-active in planning for our client’s financial future. Whether the decisions to be made relate to tax, investment planning, charitable giving strategies, estate planning, social security claiming strategies or potential retirement plan funding/design, we are motivated to assure the decisions made are optimal.
We begin our process with our financial planning questionnaire which can be found below: